Aim providing latest jobs/recruitment, education, results and any more important information our users.

Nalanda Open University Patna Result


The Nalanda Open University was set up in March, 1987, is the only post graduate & famous DDE University in the State of Bihar meant for contributing learning exclusively via the system of distance education. It is accredited by the DEC, UGC, and Ministry of HRD, Govt of India for imparting education through distance mode. Nalanda Open University Patna was announced following Certificate, Intermediate and Under Graduate Program examination Result 2011 and it is available online on Nalanda Open University Patna official website. Students may check Nalanda Open University Patna Result information online on Nalanda Open University official website.

List of Certificate, Intermediate & Under Graduate Program Result
CBL
CBS
CMAP
SCHM
CACL
CLAAW
CNCC
CIS
CPL
BSc (Geography) Part III
BSc (Geography) Part III UR
BSc (Home Science) Part III
CDM
CHIVFE
CHIVFE UR
IA Part I
IA Part I UR
ICom Part I
ICom Part I UR
ISc Part I
ISc Part I UR
CSL
CIC
CIC UR
BA (Political Science) Part III
BA (Political Science) Part III UR
ISc Part II
ISc Part II UR
BA (Psychology) Part III
BA (Psychology) Part III UR
ICom Par II
CICPR
BA (Home Science) Part III
BA (Home Science) Part III UR
BA (Tourism) Part III
BA (Tourism) Part III UR
CBFP
CCPG
BSc (Mathematics) Part III
BSc (Mathematics) Part III UR
BSc (Physics) Part III
BA (Social Work) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Economics) Part II UR(New)
BA (Economics) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Social Work) Part II
BA (Geography) Part II UR(Old)
BSc (Mathematics) Part II
BSc (Physics) Part II
BSc (Zoology) Part II
BCom Part I
BA (Tourism) Part II UR(New)
BA (Tourism) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Physchology) Part II
BSc (Physics) Part III UR
BSc (Zoology) Part III
CES
CFN
CFN UR
CFT
CHE
ICom Par II New UR
ICom Par II Old UR
BA (Sociology) Part III
BA (Sociology) Part III UR
CCWR
CLIS
CLIS UR
BA (History) Part III
BCA Part III
BA (History) Part III UR
BCom Part II
BA (Geography) Part III
BCom Part III
BCom Part III UR
BA (Geography) Part III UR
BA (Social Work) Part III
BSc (Zoology) Part III UR
BCom Part II UR(New)
BSc (Chemistry) Part II UR(Old)
BSc (Mathematics) Part II UR(New)
CDM
CDM UR
BA (Hindi) Part II UR(New)
BA (Hindi) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Home Science) Part II UR(New)
BSc (Physics) Part I
BSc (Zoology) Part I
BA (History) Part I
BA (Economics) Part I UR
BA (Geography) Part I UR
BA (Hindi) Part I UR
BA (History) Part I UR
BA (Home Science) Part I UR
BSc (Zoology) Part II UR(New)
BSc (Chemistry) Part II UR(New)
BSc (Geography) Part II
BSc (Home Science) Part I
BSc (Home Science) Part I UR
BCom Part I UR
CAIMVS
CBMANC
BA (Home Science) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Social Work) Part III UR
BA (Economics) Part III
BA (Hindi) Part III
BSc (Botany) Part III
BSc (Botany) Part III UR
BSc (Chemistry) Part III
BSc (Chemistry) Part III UR
BA (Tourism) Part II
BCA Part II
BSc (Botany) Part II
BSc (Mathematics) Part I
BSc (Mathematics) Part II UR(Old)
BSc (Physics) Part II UR(New)
BSc (Physics) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Sociology) Part I
BSc (Chemistry) Part I
BSc (Mathematics) Part I
CBMANC UR
CCDT
CCDT UR
BSc (Mathematics) Part I UR
BA (Psychology) Part II UR(New)
BA (Geography) Part II UR(New)
BCom Part II UR(Old)
BCA part III UR
Hindi Part II
BA (Political Science) Part II
BA (History) Part II
PGDJMC
PGDJMC UR
BA (Sociology) Part II
BA (Economics) Part II
BA (Geography) Part II
BSc (Geography) Part II UR (NR)
BSc (Botany) Part I
BSc (Botany) Part I UR
PGDFM
PGDFM (UR)
PGDMM
BA (Psychology) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Political Science) Part I
PGDMM (UR)
PGDYS
PGDYS (UR)
BCA Part II UR (Old)
BA (Home Science) Part II
BA (Social Work) Part II UR(New)
BSc (Chemistry) Part II
CDOH
CDOH UR
CECGT
CECGT UR
CID
BA (Social Work) Part I
BA (Social Work) Part I UR
BA (Political Science) Part I UR
BA (Psychology) Part I
BSc (Physics) Part I
BSc (Physics) Part I UR
BSc (Zoology) Part I
CPYT
CPYT UR
BA (Psychology) Part I UR
BSc (Geography) Part II UR (OR)
BA (Economics) Part I
BA (Hindi) Part I
BA (Home Science) Part I
BCA Part I
BCA Part I UR
BA (History) Part II UR(New)
BA (History) Part II UR(Old)
BA (Sociology) Part I UR
BSc (Chemistry) Part I
BSc (Chemistry) Part I UR
BSc (Geography) Part I UR
CRIT
CRIT UR


Contact Address
Nalanda Open University
2nd/3rd Floor,
Biscomaun Bhawan,
Gandhi Maidan,
Patna 800 001 (BIHAR)
Telephone: 0612-2201013, 0612-2206916
Fax: 0612-2201001

3 comments:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    best medicine graduate courses in europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It provides such amazing information the post is really helpful and very much thanks to you nalanda open university patna

    ReplyDelete