Aim providing latest jobs/recruitment, education, results and any more important information our users.

Nalanda Open University Result 2017 MA History



Nalanda Open University has announced NOU Result 2017 MA History, Part I on 17-09-2017. Nalanda Open University Result 2017 MA History, Part I is available on Nalanda Open University official website. Interested Students will be getting all information Nalanda Open University Result 2017 MA History related on here. Nalanda Open University is announced Certificate, Intermediate, & UG exam results 2017. It University declared of Certificate, Intermediate, & UG exam results 2017 subject list is following given.

List of NOU Announced Certificate, Intermediate, & UG Exam Results 2017
CACL
CCPG
B.Sc. (Home Science) Part III
B.Com. Part II
B.A. (Psychology) Part II
B.Sc. (Zoology) Part I
B.Sc. (Physics) Part I
B.A. (Political Science) Part III
P.G.D.J.M.C.
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Part I
B.A. (Psychology) Part I
B.A. (Public Administration) Part I
CDM
CES
CFN
B.A. (Economics) Part III
B.A. (Sociology) Part III
B.A. (Home Science) Part III
CLAAW
CPL
I.A. Part I
I.Com. Part I
B.A. (Education) Part II
B.A. (History) Part II
B.A. (Social Work) Part II
B.Com. Part I
B.B.A. Part I
CID
B.Sc. (Geography) Part II
B.Sc. (Home Science) Part II
B.A. (Sociology) Part I
B.A. (JMC) Part I
B.A. (Social Work) Part I
B.A. (Education) Part III
B.A. (Psychology) Part III
 B.A. (Public Administration) Part III
 B.A. (Social Work) Part III
B.A. (Tourism) Part III
B.Com. Part III
B.Sc. (Botany) Part III
B.A. (Hindi) Part III
B.A. (Public Administration) Part II
B.A. (Sociology) Part II
B.Sc. (Statistics) Part II
CHE
CHS
CICPR
CSL
CSS
CBS
CIT
B.Sc. (Chemistry) Part III
B.Sc. (Botany) Part I
B.Sc. (Chemistry) Part I
B.A. (Hindi) Part I
CICWR
CIS
CNCC
CPL
B.A. (Geography) Part II
B.A. (Political Science) Part II
B.A. (Hindi) Part II
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Part II
B.Sc. (Zoology) Part II
B.Sc. (Botany) Part II
B.Sc. (Chemistry) Part II
B.Sc. (Physics) Part II
B.A. (Tourism) Part II
B.A. (Home Science) Part II
B.B.A. Part II
B.C.A. Part II
B.A. (JMC) Part II
CPL
 CLIS
I.A. Part II
I. Com. Part II
CPrL
CSHM
B.Sc. (Physics) Part III
B.Sc. (Zoology) Part III
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Part III
B.A. (Economics) Part I
B.A. (Tourism) Part I
B.A. (Home Science) Part I
B.C.A. Part I
B.Sc. (Home Science) Part I
B.B.A. Part III
B.C.A. Part III
I.SC. Part I
I.Sc. Part II
CHIVE
B.A. (Political Science) Part I
B.A. (History) Part I
B.A. (Geography) Part I
B.Sc. (Geography) Part I
B.A. (JMC) Part III
B.Sc. (Geography) Part III
B.A. (Geography) Part III
B.A. (History) Part III
B.A. (Statistics) Part II
B.A. (Economics) Part II

Contact Address
Nalanda Open University
2nd/3rd Floor,
Biscomaun Bhawan,
Gandhi Maidan,
Patna 800 001 (Bihar)

No comments:

Post a Comment