Aim providing latest jobs/recruitment, education, results and any more important information our users.

Pbi Uni Patiala Results


The Pbi Uni Patiala has declared undergraduate and post graduate degree examination results 2012. Scholarly person who were given undergraduate and post graduate degree examination under Punjabi University, Patiala may check Pbi Uni Patiala Results and admission details on Punjabi University, Patiala official website. At present Pbi Uni Patiala Result is available on Punjabi University, Patiala official website. Punjabi University, Patiala was set up on April 1962 and it principal target of encouraging the cause of Punjabi language, art and literature.

List of UG/PG Degree Programs Result (2012)
M. A. (Fine Arts) 3rd Sem. DEC 2011
Human Biology Sem-I
B. Sc Home Science Sem-I     
M. A. (Theatre & T.V.) 3rd Sem DEC. 2011  
M.Sc Human Biology Sem-III 
M.A Fine Arts Sem-I   
BSc (ATHM) Sem-I    
M.Sc Botony Sem-III  
MSc ASP Sem-I          
M. A. (Persian) 3rd Sem. 2011           
B.Lib Sem-I Dec-11
M.A Sikh Studies Sem-III       
B.Tech Sem-II
M. Sc (A.S.P) 3rd Sem.           
M.A Education Sem-III           
M.B.A (CC) Sem-I      
M.A Hindi Sem-III      
M.A Sanskrit Sem-III  
MSc Medical Bio-Technology Sem-I  
M.B.A (CC) Sem-III   
M.A in Business Economics Sem-I     
B.C.A-II (Annual)       
M.A Philosophy Sem-III         
M.Sc Nano Technology Sem-III         
BCA-I (Supplementary)          
B.C.A-III (Annual)     
MSc Bio-Informatics Sem-III Dec-11 
MSc Geography Sem-I Dec-11           
B.Sc Agriculture Sem-I           
M. Sc (BOTANY) 1st Sem.
B.Com Professional Sem-III   
MBA (1+1) Sem-I       
M.Sc Fashion Design & Technology Sem-I    
M. A. (Music - I ) 3rd Sem. 2011
PGDCA Sem-II Reappear       
M.Sc ATHM Sem-III  
M.Sc Fashion Technology Sem-I        
MSc FDT Sem-III       

Contact Address
Registrar
The Punjabi University, Patiala
Patiala
PUNJAB
INDIA
Ph (0175) 3046366, 3046367

No comments:

Post a Comment